The operational focus naturally is on our next event but there is a need to also focus on event outcomes to create long-term benefits. Many of us fall into the trap of focusing on outputs rather than outcomes, not because we don’t know any better but because it’s so easy to. Hence there are literally [...]
- Why to Focus on Event Outcomes when Managing Volunteers
- A Solution to Recruiting Volunteers for your next Event
- Why It Matters that Event Volunteers are Not Outsourced
- 3 Steps to a Winning Strategy for your Event Volunteer Program
- Are you really saving costs with your Event Volunteer Program, and should you?