So it’s six weeks into 2015 and we have already finished three amazing events. February, with the major summer events behind us, is usually the time we celebrate our New Year and start planning for the next one. Accordingly, we wish all of you a very Happy New Year! New Year is also traditionally a [...]
- Why to Focus on Event Outcomes when Managing Volunteers
- A Solution to Recruiting Volunteers for your next Event
- Why It Matters that Event Volunteers are Not Outsourced
- 3 Steps to a Winning Strategy for your Event Volunteer Program
- Are you really saving costs with your Event Volunteer Program, and should you?