Event Dates: Friday 22nd May – Monday 8th June
Location: Sydney CBD (Circular Quay, The Rocks, Dawes Point, Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour and Martin Place)
Vivid Sydney is a unique annual event of light, music and ideas, featuring many of the world’s most important creative industry forums, a mesmerising free public exhibition of outdoor lighting sculptures and installations, a cutting-edge contemporary music program and the spectacular illumination of Sydney’s iconic architecture including the sails of Sydney Opera House.
It is a must-attend event on the international creative calendar. Sydneysiders and visitors from around Australia and the world enjoy and interact with an array of immersive lighting experiences, live performances and inspiring ideas. For more information about the event head to the website – www.vividsydney.com
Following on from the success of the 2014 Volunteer Program Vivid Sydney welcomes the return of Vivid Volunteer Guest Services!
Volunteer roles – Light Walk Installation Assistant and Information Booth Assistant
Volunteer benefits – Exclusive Vivid Sydney volunteer uniform, meal while volunteering, certificate of appreciation and satisfaction of being part of one of the biggest events in the Sydney and NSW Events Calendar!
Shift requirements – a minimum of 5 shifts during the 18 day period.
- ALL volunteer shifts will be at night, start around 5pm and will end around midnight – you must be comfortable with this prior to applying
- This opportunity is open to volunteers over 18 years of age only.
Selection and training – Vivid Sydney sees a large amount of volunteer applications, the following steps will take place to form the volunteer team
- Application – OPEN NOW. Please submit your application on the left hand side of the page answering all questions carefully – you will get email confirmation of this application submission
- Review and Interviews. All volunteer applications will be reviewed and some phone interviews will take place.
- Volunteer appointment – All volunteers will receive an email if successful in joining the volunteer team. If successful you will be assigned to a Team
- Shift selection – For approved volunteers this email will contain a link to log in and select shifts. Prior to selecting shifts you will need to sign an online pledge.
Vivid Sydney is a unique and extremely memorable experience for all volunteers so if you are comfortable with all of the above details we really encourage you to apply! We would love to welcome you on the team.
Vivid is already in full swing! Due to the length of the event, it may happen that we invite more volunteers into the program along the way, so we strongly encourage you to sign up if you are keen!