Event Date: Sunday 18 October 2015
Location: North Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park
SPRING CYCLE is back again in 2015!
For more information about the event please head to www.springcycle.com.au
The event attracts riders of all ages and abilities, on bikes of all shapes and sizes. It provides a unique opportunity to ride through Sydney by bike while encountering Sydney’s iconic attractions, landscapes and views.
Volunteers are an essential part of SPRING CYCLE huge success each year. If you too want to be part of this amazing event Join the volunteer team!
- Route Marshal – Check the list of sector locations
- Start and Finish Assistants
- Registration Tent
- Rest Site Assistants
- Train Station Assistant
- Ride Crew
- Event Mail Outs – Pack and Post at Bicycle NSW office
- Signage Crew – includes signage preparation and signage set up
- Site set up – North Sydney – Pyrmont – Olympic Park
- Equipment sorting & packing
- Volunteer Bag Packing
To see all pre-event roles CLICK HERE
You can now register for your preferred shift on the left hand side. Or click on one of the above roles to see all shifts available for that role.
SIGNAGE SET UP – With a bigger and better Spring Cycle in 2015 we need many hands to assist with setting up the signage along the route pre-event. This is a very rewarding task as it is important for the staging of the event and you will be able to see it all come together.
You will receive a free entry to Spring Cycle – join with a group of friends and ride Spring Cycle seeing all the signage working perfectly for the riders – what a great experience it will be!
To register for a signage crew shift follow this link: http://eventeamwork.com.au/opportunities/spring-cycle-2015-signage-crew/
Please note that by signing up this is your final volunteer shift and you will receive a confirmation email. We will be in touch with more information.
A link to the training session and volunteer manual is provided in the shift confirmation e-mail. Please make sure you read through this information and contact your Team Leader before the event.
- A chance to meet new people and form new friendships.
- Gain new skills or develop your existing skills.
- Rewarding experience knowing that you are helping the event promote “Cycling as a viable, sustainable recreation and transport option.”
- Food and water bottle provided on the day.
- Volunteer bag containing a Bicycle NSW volunteer t-shirt, hat and sun cream.
- Individual job description
- Event information pack
- Opportunity to ride part of the SPRING CYCLE for FREE*
- Opportunity to win some cool “Volunteer Only” prizes
Sign up today! It will be a great day volunteering