Event Date: Sunday 19 October 2014
Location: North Sydney to Sydney Olympic Park
Spring Cycle is back again for its 31st Year! The event attracts riders of all ages and abilities, on bikes of all shapes and sizes. It provides a unique opportunity to travel through Sydney by bike while encountering Sydney’s iconic attractions, landscapes and views. Visit the website for more information about the event www.springcycle.com.au.
Join the volunteer team for the an exciting way to enjoy the event.
On the day we are looking for volunteers in the following roles. On the left hand side of the page you will find a list sorted by start time. However if you click the links below you will see the shifts sorted by role. The shift information contains all the details you need for shift times and meeting points.
- Route Marshal
- Start and Finish Assistants
- Water Stop Assistants
- Train Station Assistant
- Registration Tent Assistant
- A chance to meet new people and form new friendships.
- Gain new skills or develop your existing skills.
- Rewarding experience knowing that you are helping the event promote “Cycling as a viable, sustainable recreation and transport option.”
- Food and water bottle provided on the day.
- Volunteer bag containing a Bicycle NSW volunteer t-shirt, hat and sun cream.
- Individual job description
- Event information pack
- Opportunity to ride part of the Spring Cycle for FREE*
- Opportunity to win some cool “Volunteer Only” prizes