Date: 3rd & 4th June 2016
Location: Whitlam Leisure Centre, 90A Memorial Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170
P.A.C.FEST – the Pacific Australia Cultural Festival – created by High School Community Liaison Officers and Youth workers, is the largest multi-cultural festival in Australia for High School students.
This multi-cultural festival celebrates cultural communities and identity, as well as recognising individuality. This highly impactful youth initiative has been hugely successful at increasing levels of social inclusion, social cohesion and achievement of Pacific, Maori and Indigenous high school students in Sydney.
Through performances, stalls and discussions, P.A.C.FEST aims to help young people realise that:
- Every young person is a unique individual, yet part of an awesome cultural community;
- Every young person can become a person who makes a significant positive impact within their world
For more information please visit http://www.pacfest.org
Be part of the volunteer team and support this great event!
Volunteer Role – Event Assistant
As an Event Assistant you will help to make this important cultural event a great success.
- Friday 3rd June, 1.00pm – 8.00pm
- Saturday 4th June, 9.00am – 4.30pm
As an Event Assistant you may be doing any of the following roles:
- Merchandise Sales
- Ticket Sales – cash handling experience necessary
- Information Booth
- Ushering and Ticket Checking
- Team Leader – if you are interested in this role please contact us on [email protected] – you must be available on both days
If you’d like to join the team to support this great event, please register on the left of this page for the day(s) of your preference.
We will then be in contact with you for a quick phone call to discuss the specifics of the roles.
- Exclusive P.A.C.FEST T-shirt
- Meal while volunteering
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Reference Letter (on request)
- Being part of this important youth culture event