Event Dates and Locations
Sydney – 17th August, Centennial Park
Brisbane – 24th August, South Bank
Melbourne – 31st August, Alexandra Gardens
Adelaide – 7th September, Bonython Park
Perth – 21st September, Arena Joondalup
Canberra – 12th October, Exhibition Park
Sign up in your city today!
Register for your volunteering spot in your city on the right hand side.
The Volunteer Team for the Greatest Athlete is the best way to experience the action of the adventure course. See the athletes sweating it out to see who is the Greatest Athlete, and cheer them on along the way!
For more information about the event head to http://www.greatestathlete.com
Greatest Athlete is an Obstacle Challenge that everyone can complete. It has two challenges, The Adventure Challenge and the TV Series Challenge. It is fun and achievable for all abilities, with varying levels of difficulty so that everyone will be challenged. From the TV Series Challenge, the Top 25 Men and 25 Women in the country will be selected to go into the Network Series!
Volunteer Team members will receive:
- Greatest Athlete t-shirt
- Breakfast BBQ
- Food and water during the day
- Free sports drink
- Discounted participant entry for another Greatest Athlete Challenge
- Front row seats to the best action on the course!
Volunteer roles – to be assigned on the day
- Registration Tent – Get the athletes off to a good start with their registration bibs and ID checking.
- Course Marshalling – Cheer the athletes on and make sure everyone is going the right way! A big smile and a cheer can give the athletes the boost they need to get across the finish line.
- Obstacle Assistants – Athletes will chose their obstacle level and will need your help to direct them on the right path through the obstacle. Once they have completed the obstacle you will need to mark their achievement on their arm.
- Hydration Stations – Make sure the athletes can perform at their best by handing out much needed water and energy drink to keep them going.
- Start and Finish Line Assistants – Ready, Set, GO! See the athletes start their obstacle challenge or congratulate them when they cross the finish line.
- Event Assistants – Help event staff ensure everything runs nice and smoothly, this role could involve any of the above positions, taking supplies to volunteers or event set up/pack down.
Register in your city now on the right hand side of this page.
If you have any question please contact us on [email protected] OR 0477 499 130