Event Date: 24th August 2016
Location: Carriageworks, 245 Wilson Street, Eveleigh, NSW 2015
“Future of Marketing is a one-day digital marketing event — focused on the power of Salesforce for marketers. Hosted by Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Digital Marketing Event of the Year showcases the Customer Success Platform. Attendees experience inspiring keynote speakers, numerous breakouts and hands-on training sessions, and networking opportunities with professionals of all positions — in a variety of industries. Future of Marketing will be more than a marketing event. It’s an experience.”
To find out more about this event Click HERE
This is an excellent opportunity for marketing students or anyone passionate to develop skills in event management or marketing communications or simply to have access to the biggest actors of this sector.
The event will give volunteers a unique opportunity to work with the world’s largest CRM company, and provide ample networking opportunities. For aspiring marketing professionals especially Digital Marketing, it is a great way to get to know the CRM industry and learn about future trends.
- A strong interest in conference operations, marketing communications and/ or digital marketing
- A high degree of responsibility and awareness of safe work practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, yet friendly demeanor and presentation
- Ability to think on your feet
- Reliable and punctual
Morning shift: 6.30am-1pm
Afternoon Shift: 12:00-6.30pm
- Scanning Tickets
- Directions & Information
- Working with the world’s largest CRM company
- Networking skills, practical experience in event operations
- Opportunity to hear the speakers and check out the Expo and Innovation Theaters
- Attend end of day party – great networking opportunity
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Reference letter on request
To apply, please register on the left-hand side.