City to Surf Event Date: Sunday 14 August 2016
The Sun-Herald City2Surf presented by Westpac is back and better than ever on Sunday, August 14. Take up the challenge, enjoy the music, energy and fun from live DJ’s, bands, cheerleaders and dancers in the world’s largest fun run. Leave your headphones at home and run out loud!
For more info check out the City2Surf website.
Volunteering at the City to Surf
To help prepare for this exciting event, we are looking for City 2 Surf Expo volunteers to assist participants, prior to the event. The City 2 Surf Expo is the place to go for last minute race day preparations; where participants can collect their bibs, listen to live talk sessions and ask last minute questions.
Volunteer Shifts for Cityfit Expo (Race Expo):
Thursday 11 August 2016
Friday 12 August 2016
Saturday 13 August 2016
*various shifts available each day – please see shift details on the left hand side of this page before registering.
Location of Cityfit Expo: Royal Hall of Industries, Moore Park
Race Expo Assistant
As part of the Race Expo volunteer team you may be assisting with any of the following tasks:
- Efficient race pack collection
- Answering any last minute event day questions
- Delivering positive customer service to all participants
- Providing directions for those collecting their race packs
- Assisting participants at bag drop off points
To be successful in this role you will need to be focussed and attentive to details. An excellent understanding of names and numbers is essential.
- Event T-Shirt
- Meal Pack
- Volunteer Certificate
- Reference Letter on request
- Be part of one of Sydney’s most popular sporting events
- Long lasting memories and friendships
- Gain customer service skills
If you are keen to be part of this exciting event, please register for your preferred shifts on the left hand side of this page.
If you have any questions about the volunteer role or shifts, please contact us on [email protected] or 0477 499 130.