Event Dates: 2-4 May 2016
Location: Sydney Olympic Park
CeBIT is celebrating its 15th year in Australia in 2016. The event has truly cemented its position as the business technology event for the region, attracting around 15,000 attendees from Government, Enterprise, SMEs and Startups.
The exhibition showfloor will help visitors navigate the fast moving innovations occurring in the business technology sector. Across 12 zones, some 300 organisations will showcase the latest and greatest solutions to assist attendees in solving their business problems and challenges.
The exhibition will be supplemented with Showfloor Theatres, which feature hands on practical advice for exhibition visitors.
Find out more about CeBIT Australia at http://www.cebit.com.au
Hannover Fairs Australia is offering the opportunity to volunteer at CeBIT Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills in event management or marketing communications or simply to be part of Australia’s biggest ICT trade show and get immersed in the latest technologies.
Hannover Fairs are seeking volunteers with:
- A strong interest in conference operations, marketing communications and/ or new
- A high degree of responsibility and awareness of safe work practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, yet friendly demeanor and presentation
- Ability to think on their feet
- Reliable and punctual
- Availability for a minimum of 2 days between 2nd – 4th May
- Availability to attend the volunteer briefing session on Sunday 1st May at 1pm-3pm.
Volunteer Roles include
- Directions & Information
- Ticket Checking and Conference room support
- Speaker Escort
- Announcer – contact us if interested
Volunteers are required to complete a minimum of 2 shifts between Monday, 2nd and Wednesday, 4th May 2016. Shifts will be approximately 7-8 hours long.
Volunteer shifts will be available for selection once your application has been approved.
- Food and drink while volunteering
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Gain practical experience in event operations and/ or marketing communications
- Opportunity to attend conference sessions when not volunteering
- Free access to the Expo
A compulsory briefing session will be held on Sunday 1st May 2016 from 1pm-3pm at Sydney Olympic Park. It is essential to attend this session to be familiar with your role and the venue. You will also receive your uniform and meet the team.
To apply to volunteer please register on the left hand side.