Event Dates: 4-7 September 2014
Location: Brazilian Fields, Centennial Park, Sydney
A stylish event celebrating Australia’s love of gardens and outdoor spaces and it will be held over four days from 4 – 7 September, 2014 at Centennial Park, Sydney. The Show will explore new ideas in gardening techniques and design, showcasing spectacular displays and a wide variety of lifestyle products.
The Show will explore new ideas in gardening techniques and design, showcasing spectacular displays and a wide variety of lifestyle products.
For more information on the event, please visit http://australiangardenshowsydney.com.au
Come along and join the volunteer team to be part of this fantastic event!
- Children’s Area Assistant (Working With Children Check required)
- Welcome and Farewell Team
- Information Assistant
- Event Assistant Runner
- Transport Helper Paddington
- Transport Helper Front Gate
- Meet and Greet Gate
- Stage Management Assistant – this is perfect for anyone studying event management, communications or horticulture! Click here for more details on these roles
For more information on each of these roles please click on the event with this title on the left hand side of this page.
- Lunch and drink provided
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Reference letter on request
- Fun filled day!
REGISTER NOW – Please register for your shift on the left hand side.