One of the many myths about volunteering is that most volunteers are older people—generally people think of retirees volunteering at the local op-shop! Of course that isn’t the whole picture. The highest rates of volunteering are to be found in the 45-54 age bracket, but that doesn’t mean that younger people don’t, or don’t want [...]
- Why to Focus on Event Outcomes when Managing Volunteers
- A Solution to Recruiting Volunteers for your next Event
- Why It Matters that Event Volunteers are Not Outsourced
- 3 Steps to a Winning Strategy for your Event Volunteer Program
- Are you really saving costs with your Event Volunteer Program, and should you?