It’s all too easy to judge a person’s ‘worth’ by the fee or the salary they command, and to make assumptions about what their pay says about their professional skills or talents. Unfortunately this means that volunteers can often be perceived as lacking in all sorts of areas – lacking in skills, in experience, professionalism […]
Search this site
ACT adelaide adventure archive arts festival batemans bay bicyclensw brisbane canberra charity events community events conferences cronulla current opportunities cycling effective volunteer program event management events fitness fundraising gardens international events marathon melbourne newcastle NSW obstacleracing outdoor perth public events QLD ride running social-events sport sydney VIC volunteer benefits volunteer engagement volunteering volunteer management volunteer myths Volunteer Program ROI volunteer recruitment women
- Why It Matters that Event Volunteers are Not Outsourced
- 3 Steps to a Winning Strategy for your Event Volunteer Program
- Are you really saving costs with your Event Volunteer Program, and should you?
- 5 Tips to Boost your Event Volunteer Recruitment
- 7 mistakes to avoid when managing events with volunteers